Name und Address of the Author
The Cantatafinder is an unofficial fan site and is run by a private person, Alexander Behrens. The Monteverdi Choir and Orchestras Limited accept no responsibility for any content provided by the Cantatafinder. The Monteverdi Choir and Orchestras Limited are unable to reply to questions relating to the Cantatafinder. Please refer to the contact above to address your queries directly to Alexander Behrens.
Many thanks to Gundemarie Scholz who was my "first-hour PHP mentor" and wrote the scripts for the original version of the Cantatafinder in 2005.
Legally liable for the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Alexander Behrens (for contact details, see above).
I disabled all logs in the dashboard of my web space; also, I do not use HTTP-Cookies.
Data Subject Rights
Please use the above contact details to exercise the following rights:
- receive information on data relating to you stored or processed (art. 15 GDPR)
- correction of incorrect data relating to you (art. 16 GDPR),
- deletion of data relating to you (art. 17 GDPR)
- restrictions to the processing of data where statutory requirements do not allow their deletion (art. 18 GDPR)
- objection againts processing of data related to you (art. 21 GDPR)
You are entitled to revoke any consent given at any point of time.
Competent Regulatory Authority for Data Protection
For creating the German version of these legal notes, I used the text generator of the activeMind AG (Version 2018-06-22) .